In preparation for the Kenshukai (Education Research seminar) later this year, I have collected together a few of the beneficial ESL websites I frequently utilize.
Nearly all of these websites focus on ESL learning and together form a useful database for English materials, such as flash cards, word puzzles, worksheets, and English based activities and games ready made for your convenience.
The reason I am posting this information on this blog, is because I may need to reference these sites at a later date, and I thought it would be nice to be able to do it from my smart phone in real time instead of having to save files onto a SD card and try and transfer them manually, which can be a pain. Also, I can direct others to this post which may help them build their own data base of English teaching materials.
1. Eigo Note Blog (www.eigonoteblog.com)
2. Eigo Noto (www.eigo-noto.com)
3. Boggles World ESL (www.bogglesworldesl.com)
4. A4 ESL (http://a4esl.org/)
5. ESL HQ (www.eslHQ.com)
6. Eigo Batake (http://eigobatake.x0.com/)
7. MES English (www.mes-english.com/games.php)
8. Genki English (http://genkienglish.net/)
9. Matsuka Phonics (http://www.mpi-j.co.jp/)
10. Dave's ESL Cafe (www.eslcafe.com)
11. My Vocabulary.com (www.myvocabulary.com)
12. Livewire Puzzles (www.puzzles.ca/)