Monday, November 09, 2009

Middle Mountain Madness






Sometimes students change a little, and sometimes a lot! I was at a culture festival and ran into her, and she ran up to me and asked me if I remembered who she was, and I said, "Yeah, but don't you have a little too much make-up on?" And she hit me and laughed. Then we had a good long chat and caught up on each others lives. It was a nice mini-reunion.




At any rate, we had a good half hour chat about her future goals and aspirations and we caught up on old times. She is one of my all time favorite people, quirky, fun, beyond interesting. It was a real pleasure to run into her. I enjoy seeing every one of my ex-students whenever and wherever we happen to bump into each other at. It's always a great chance to see them develop into fully fleshed out adult people. 


No comments: