Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mops and Curls and mops that make curls!

Isn't he cute? A curly little "mop" fresh out of the oven. I don't exactly know what breed of poodle this is, but I believe it translates to "Mop" Poodle. Nah, I'm just joking. I don't know. But this little guy is cute. Soft curly little fuzz bucket and still blind as a bat too. They just sort of crawl around until they hit something with their face, and then in a bold attempt of survival, they start sucking on whatever approaches their little mouths... fingers included.

I think this week their eyes popped open for the first time. So I'll have to go play with them and get some updates. I love how they just pile onto their mother, squishing past whatever obstacle is in the way, including each other, until they find a juicy milk nipple.


Ah! Sweet victory... the nector of the Dog Gods! Well, okay, it's just biology. Pure mamal instinct... find a boob and latch on. Good job fur kids! Your job is done. Now take it easy and enjoy your nap.

By the way, if anyone is looking for a new mop... these guys are being given away... so if you're in the neighborhood (of Japan) and desperately want a curly white mop, then give me a hollar and I'll see if any are in stock.

Although I had a bunch of time with nothing to do today, I felt all too unproductive to write any meaningful blogs. I have a big trip tomorrow, so I have to start getting ready for that, but I'll get back to you all around Monday or Tuesday with some fun updates! Stay tuned.

No comments: