Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spiderman in Japan!

Yes indeed, "Spiderman 3" is having its world premier in Japan. Which means that Japan is going to get the movie weeks before the rest of the world. I bet my friends and family back in the U.S. are jealous... along with a whole slew of comic book nerds. So I'm happy to be in Japan and I'm definitely going to be one of the first in lines to see what looks like the best Spidey film yet!

In other Japan news I'll get back with new photo updates soon. School has started again and I'll be bringing you all new photos of my goofy and wonderful kids! Stay tuned in and keep coming back for more. Let the Japan adventure continue.




1 comment:

Tristan Vick said...

I just got back from seeing this film. AMAZING! Sam Raimi put in all the tension, drama, romance, and action that made the first two films such an International success. I think it's safe to say that he outdoes himself this time around too. This third 'Spiderman' installment has spades of the aformentioned, and also a bit more at stake making the climatic battle have that much more urgency... as seen in the trailer... "This could be the end of Spiderman..."

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. I loved it. I give it three thumbs up! That's how much I loved it. And I really love the fact that Sam Raimi's teaching a young generation of Americans 'moral values' through his 'Spiderman' stories. The messages in these movies come off so wonderfully as age old wisdom presented to us in a hip new way. Something which, sadly, the youth of America doesn't get at school or home anymore.