Tuesday, November 28, 2006

USJ

This weekend Sayaka and I made a mad dash over to Osaka. It was my first time driving in a mega-metropolitan city. Osaka is Japan's second largest city at an estimated nine million people, and has just about everything you could want... including a Universal Studios theme park! Oh, and a rockin' Hard Rock cafe. Not to mention the famous Nanba district, i.e. the coolest river-walk shopping district I've ever seen!

If you climb into this ford explorer, will you really be safe from dinosaurs? That John Hammond was full of crap. But a more serious question is, with all the low skirst and stylin' boots walking around, how can you tell if Japanese girls ever wear pants? The girl behind me has one of those winter coats to keep warm, yet insisted on wearing her mostly invisible skirt, making the illusion that she's going 'camando' under her army green jacket. Anyway, I love Japan. Not because of the crazy dinosaurs running amuck, but because of all the sexy mini-skirts. Seriously, it's more aethsetic and leaves more to the imagination.

Always a classic. Sayaka poses next to the Dellorian from 'Back to the Future 2'. It's a little worse for wear, but I guess time travel will do that to you. If you're wondering if its a real GMC Dellorian in Japan, all you need to do it look for the rust to know that there is none -thus it's the real deal. Just a heads up to all you unsavvy car people, Dellorians were made from stainless steel making them extremely heavy and rust resistant. Only a handful of them were ever produced, but I can't help but like the little brute.


Sayaka and I pose together for a 'self-photo' at Universal Studios Japan.


2 comments:

riko said...

She looks so cute(○´∪`●)φ
I see,you made her happy.

I always wearing jeans!!
But,skirt is popular in japan.
It looks very cold(o´-ω-)o)

Tristan Vick said...

Riko-

Thanks for reading my blog!

It's nice to hear your opinion about 'my opinion' of Japan. Haha.

My Ni-nensei (chu-ni) students are on their school trip visiting Disney Tokyo right now!

They are lucky.