Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tokyo Shinjuku Area


Tokyo-1a 'Out my hotel window'

Pictures from when I was in Tokyo for orientation. Sorry for the lack of photos of Tokyo, but I only got to see about 4 blocks of the words largest metropolitan city. These photos cover about 1/8th of the Shinjuku area downtown. I went to Odaiba too, but the pictures didn't turn out because the cameras flash wasn't working... it had to be night time of course... darn Murphy and his law! Or perhaps it's just time to get a new camera. I think so, and luckily I've come to the right country for that.


Tokyo-1


Tokyo-2


Tokyo-3

I skipped out on a few meetings just take a walk and enjoy the scenery, relax, and cope with some major jet lag, the rest is overload!


Tokyo-4


Tokyo-5


Tokyo-6


Tokyo-7

It's like VISA card, it's everywhere you want to be. Golden Arches, yup, I see them everywhere.


Tokyo-8


Tokyo-9


Tokyo-10


Tokyo cross walk

Busy at 3 in the afternoon. You'd think this was a city or something.


Tokyo my Tokyo


Lucky!

No comments: