Monday, September 18, 2006

September Survey

People have been going around 'tagging' and requesting surveys. Normally I don't find them intrigueing enough to bother with, but now and then one comes around with interesting questions. Heck, and you know I can't pass up interesting questions. After all, the first five years I had the Internet all I did was fill out surveys. I must have done 200 or more of these things... well, here's to the good old days, and even though I wasn't asked I thought I'd share this anyway! Cheers!


Name: Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern- schplenden- schlitter- crasscrenbon- fried- digger- dingle- dangle- dongle- dungle- burstein- von- knacker- thrasher- apple- banger- horowitz- ticolensic- grander- knotty- spelltinkle- grandlich- grumblemeyer- spelterwasser- kurstlich- himbleeisen- bahnwagen- gutenabend- bitte- ein- nürnburger- bratwustle- gerspurten- mitz- weimache- luber- hundsfut- gumberaber- shönedanker- kalbsfleisch- mittler- aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm.


Childhood ambition: Get lots of money, and then rule the world! No wait, that was someone else’s ambition. As a child I merely wanted to be able to draw a horse and actually have it look like a horse by the time I finished drawing it.


First job: I worked at Target. It’s where all the cool people work, and then get fired. Aparently for standing around and being ‘too cool’ when they should be working. Just for the record, I’m not cool. In fact, I’m pretty much the opposite of cool, but happily, I don’t work at Target anymore.


First ‘real’ job: ALT.


Fondest memory:


Retreat: Never! Do till’ the end! Today is a good day to die, Mr. Worf!


Wildest dream: Getting in a phaser fight with a Klingon and a Borg aboard the Starship Enterprise. The original Enterprise with Kirk, because I want to kick over cardboard props and smash my way through cheap blinky lights to make me look really really tough on video. People will say, “Hey, did he just run through the wall of the Starship Enterprise,” and they will all gasp in awe of my mighty mightfulness!

Proudest moment: Ten seconds ago when I lit a cigarette and farted at the same time, yet managed not to blow myself up. Yes, I know, it would make anyone proud. Really. No, not really. I don’t even smoke, but then that makes you wonder, what is his proudest moment really? But let there be suspense!

Perfect day: Perfect days only exist when you think everything went your way, but inevitably on that day… somebody else didn’t get it their way and so… there is no such thing as a perfect day. At least not for everybody at the same time. Not really, anyway.

Indulgence: Reading Japanese manga.


Soundtrack: I can’t seem to get the original Mario music out of my head. It’s been stuck in my mind since the early eighties or some such time.


Last purchase: (NEW) Super Mario Bros. for my Nintendo DS. And yes, the music is better now.

Alarm clock: 6:30 AM and again at 7:00 AM.

People: People will be people. But we all deserve a second chance. Because if we didn’t get that then there would be no purpose for God to invent “mistakes.”

Favorite book: Ah! So many books. Right now I’m enjoying the manga AIR GEAR. And it counts as a book, because it’s about 8,000 pages longer than anything you’re all reading currently! Deal with it.


Most used expression: そうですか?あは、分かりました。Sooooo Desu ka? Ah! Wakarimashita. Translation: (Is that so [oh really?] Ah! I understand.)


Inspiration: I inspire my self to be extra inspirational for me, in hopes that I may one day find inspiration within myself to be inspiring for others.


News source: I just make up my own news. Half the time it comes out accurately, and the other half, well heck… it’s like any other news when you think about it… pure entertainment! I think we have Tom Cruise to thank for that.


Biggest challenge: ???

Religion: It serves a function. Is important to some and not to others. People have been doing fine with and without it, but the majority with it seem to be happier not only in their everyday lives, but in the long run as well. So I guess it’s up to you.


Education: Some call me educated, but I’d prefer being kind above being the smartest. Being right isn’t always the best, but sometimes its important to teach others how to be kind also, even if it means making a point and being a little abrupt to do so.


Pain: Many think pain has to do with a test of will power and tollerance… I disagree. Strong and weak have nothing to do with pain because everyone’s threshold of pain is different, half of it is a psychological thing anyway. I think pain, real pain, is an indicator that we are alive –living creatures, and that our lives are fragile and delicate. Pain is the constant reminder that we must live good, proper, healthy lives so that we will be safe and continue living. It’s as simple as that.


Happiness: Comes from love. Love creates joy. And there is no satisfaction greater than receiving this love from someone else, but in order to get it, you first have to give it. And that might be harder than it sounds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool survey with un-expected answers...I think I'll give this one a shot!
-justiceandcontrastchic from 360 yahoo

Abed. Hamdan said...

LOOL,

you're soo funny !!

You're name reminded me of the nickname i made up for myself,

at high school, we studied history, and many weird names, so I called myself:

"lord Mahroos sink wan shah rukhso inderasri moboto seseseeeko"

I think we met in some old war, in the past life ;D

Tristan Vick said...

The name I used was actually borrowed from an old Monty Python skit. It's sort of an 'in-joke' between my brother an me.