Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Best FIT

Posted by Picasa

Stylish in Red

Posted by Picasa

Sporty Ride

Posted by Picasa

Here is my new car! This is the first car I bought entirely by myself with my own money. Yay! It's a little older model, as it is a used car, but it was rated highest for year and it scored highest in condition and quality. It only had 18,000 kilometers on it and it's a 2001 model of the Honda FIT. It comes fully loaded with CD player, Auto Air-control-Conditioning, Anti-lock brakes, air bags, cruise control, and a slew of other features. It even has the limited edition baseball stitching style shift stick! Wonderful!

The Power of Dreams!

'That's the slogan of Honda in Japan.'

4 comments:

neverland said...

Congratulations.../in arabic we say Mabrook :)

Noor said...

A Beautiful CAR!! I really like this type too. Mabrook as NeverLand said. have a safe driving :)

Tristan Vick said...

Thank you!

Jen said...

Dude!!!!! (The exchange student and I just gave an impromtu lesson on the word Dude to the ESS club) I am so jealous of your car. Drive it on up to Hokkaido some time! : ) I've just returned from a conference so I'll be sending you an email sometime soon.