Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Not a Virgin Anymore!


Virgin Cola??? I have to try this.

Just like most Japanese 'Engrish' this English was embarrassingly bad. 'Virgin' Cola? It made me laugh and cringe, yet simultaneously managed to pique my curiosity.


A Virgin Cola?

You've got to love how the Japanese use English to sell a product. UPDATE: As it turns out this is actually the same Cola which is made by the 'Virgin Trading' company (Richard Branson's co.) which owns Virgin records, but I've never seen a Cola like this... so in fact it is strange English, that is to say, peculiar, just like 'Engrish'! Coincidence? I think not.


Haha! Not a Virgin anymore! Not after I violated it!

Shortly after we met, my Cola and I had a hot sexy affair.

So that's what a Virgin taste like? Tastes a lot like Coca-Cola Classic to me. Actually, it's the closest flavor of Cola to Coke Classic I've ever had. Delicious!

And refreshing too!

A love story like no other. I love my Cola. The End.

5 comments:

chado said...

you dirtbag. that cola didn't have a chance...

Tristan Vick said...

Bwah-hahahaha! And for no good reason too!

Tristan Vick said...

So when's "THE CHAD" going to come back to Japan and take the time to visit his old pal 'Pikachu'?

Neverland said...

That was so funny :D Poor Cola :D

Noor said...

Virgin Cola!!!. Sounds weird!!! Highland Blend?!! maybe soon we will see Highgrove Blend :)