Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hiroshima Japan


Hiroshima Japan

Hiroshima Japan!!!

I have arrived! Right at the moment my Internet access is limited. I have to use the office Internet and it is slow. It will be two weeks yet until I can get any photos up for you all to see. Please hang in there and be patient!


Check the time Zone! 10:53pm Japan time! Wooo! Tokyo was fun. Found an interesting place which serves very large American style hamburgers... I went to the Odaiba mall across from Fuji television and found sexy cheeseburgers. Yum yum!

Now I'm in Sera-town outsied Hiroshima sweating to death without any air conditioner. Suprisingly Tokyo was much cooler than here. Now I have to peel myself off my tatami like a wet sticky noodle and go get myself some cold tea. Ja matta!


Tokyo was awesome! I think you will all dig those pics when I get to them.




So everyone stay tuned to the new exciting posts and pics coming soon to a blog near you!

9 comments:

Noor said...

Oh. I came to see you here. well, Thnks God you are safe and sound. as we say it in Arabic (Al Hamdullah Ala Al Salama). are you gonna work in Hiroshima?
hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Take Care. BYe

Tristan Vick said...

Thanks Noor,

Yes... I will work in Hiroshima.

Interestingly, the other American working with me is Muslim!

His name is Ayed, and he's so very nice. He has a car and so he's been helping me drive around town. His Japanese is very good! He's better than me at speaking!

I will post pictures when I get a chance, but I will be busy this week. Please check again soon!

Neverland said...

Hey Tristan,
I didn't know that you have arrived to Japan, that's great! How is your fiancee? and guess what?
You have been tagged pal :)

http://neverland82.jeeran.com/archive/2006/7/75477.html

Neverland said...

BTW, I decided to stop blogging, so wanted to say later and take care :)

Noor said...

That's wonderful Tristan. especially your colleague is Muslim. Happy to know he is nice with you. Hope you will be good friends and learn from each other. I will wait for ur new posts about the place there and how it looks like. hope ur fiancee is fine too. her name is Sayaka. right!
big Salam to her and to her sweet sister and family.

Abed. Hamdan said...

WoW ! Japan !! This so far :)

I've been always fascinated by the culture of Japan ! I wish I could visit it one day (when I have Cash of course lol)

Enjoy ur time :D

Tristan Vick said...

Thanks everyone! I'll have updates soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey. Cool shit! I'll check into it more later on. I saw a guitar in the picture of your apartment.(???)

Tristan Vick said...

Yeah, I'm taking up guitar, soon I hope. I wanted to practice because I haven't played in years. I've just been too busy to sit down and do it. So I leave it out to taunt me... eventually I will cave in and pick it up and strum on the old banjo... to turn a phrase.

I'm just not very good at it, so I'll need a few months to learn the rest of the chords and I want to try and learn how to pluck. My new years resolution will be... learn the guitar. haha.