Saturday, June 10, 2006

Kellie Pickler MTV

Kellie Pickler MTV

The adorable Kelly Pickler, from the hit TV series American Idol, interviews celebrities for the Tonight Show with Jay Leno at the MTV movie awards. She is adorable and genuinely funny! I couldn't stop laughing. This is what you get when you mix your slice of Americana country grown southern bell of a girl and put her in the crazy glamour and glitz of the superficial Hollywood. Go Pickler!

Even though it's not Japanese, every now and then you come across something so funny you can't help but want to share it with everybody. This video is one of those moments, so I hope you all like it as much as I did. I'll find a good Japanese video for you all to enjoy soon, but this video posting on my blog is a new experiment, so bare with me, and in the meantime enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I saw it, and she's adorable :).
-justiceandcontrast

Anonymous said...

Yep, I agree. Pickler is funny in the most hillarious sense!