Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Watermelon Art


Coolest thing ever! Watermelon art!

Every once in a while you come across something that just tickles your fancy. Today a friend sent me a picture of the coolest things I'd ever seen -watermelon carvings! For more of this awesome art check out: Every once in a while you come across something that just tickles your fancy. Today a friend sent me a picture of the coolest things I'd ever seen -watermelon carvings! For more of this awesome art check out: http://dr-joe.com/pics/melon/index.htm

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lady Hope said...

*** COOL ***

Yes…It is really Extraordinary Art….By Chiefs!!!!!

I don't think I can do something like that…
Hmmmmmm…
Naaaah…
impossible!

How about you…Can you do something like this??!!!

Tristan Vick said...

I did some sculpting in my art classes when I was a graphic design major. So, perhaps I could pull something like this off, but I'd need a couple practice runs first.

Tristan Vick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tristan Vick said...

Most of my Japan photos begin in the June 2005 and July 2005 section of my Blog.

http://swirlymuffins.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_swirlymuffins_archive.html