Sunday, April 02, 2006

Japanese Cherry Blossoms



This was my 2004 trip to Japan. There are so many Cherry blossom trees everywhere. I believe that the cherry blossoms bloomed in mid March in Kumamoto, but they normally bloom early there because of the warmer weather. The rest of Japan has to wait a few weeks longer.


As is customary with the flower festival, everyone goes picnicking. The great thing about this is you get to go out with friends, meet up with other friends, and have lunch with a ton of people. This is a great way to meet new and interesting people. Sayaka's little sister works as a physical therapist, and her boos heard I was in town and just had to meet me. This is the picnic in front of Kumamoto castle that we had. The day was a little windy, but nobody seemed to mind. There was too much good and delicious food keeping us all preoccupied.

4 comments:

Avoid Yaar said...

Did you take the first picture... bc if so its really good!

Tristan Vick said...

Actually my roomate took that first picture on his digital. But yeah, it was a quick shot as we rode our bikes down the street.

Lady Hope said...

WOW

I can't believe such a beauty nature like that!!! Like a fairy tale!!

Wow Man, you have these wonderful gorgeous spectacular Pics and didn't upload any!!!??? WHY?

The first one is so gorgeous…I will die to be there once!

The second Pic is more gorgeous…you and Sayaka look so beautiful especially with that breathtaking background.

"Kumamoto castle" I will keep this name in my diary to be part of my adventure in future. AWSOME!

You know what, you look handsome and graceful back in 2004…are you still Look like that or did you put some weight on??

Anyway, I loved these pics…if you have other pics show some of spectacular places and events in Japan, Plz, don't waste time and upload some...OK!

Tristan Vick said...

The pictures of Sayaka and I together under the Photography Cupid's Pluck series are all photos which were taken this year. I do have a little extra weight right now, but that's because American food is so unhealthy. When I'm in Japan, I eat only the best foods! I tend to loose about 12 pounds everytime I go to Japan --even if it's just a couple weeks. And I don't even excersize... it's just a better diet! I sit in front of the TV and lose weight! It's the best thing ever!