Monday, January 30, 2006

Where are they now?


My Korean Galz

Sometimes I wonder what my ex-roomates are up to. Especially the ones that I didn't know so well. Last I heard, Australian Rebecca #2 returned to Japan on an ELT program. In fact, both Rebecca's are back in Japan.

As for Sun, my Korean roomate... I haven't heard from him. I'm sure he's doing well, as he was an extremely driven individual. A work-aholic and business minded fellow, I'm sure he will go far. His English was pretty good too.


Nezu and Rabecca

Nezu turns up in more photos than any Japanese person I know. Always active with the international students and programs, Nezu is now working at a technology company in Kumamoto. Good luck Nezu!


Sun-kun (right) and me

As for the Korean girls, Min was headed to Canada on work exchange and Chinmi got a job as a school teacher in South Korea. Good luck to you both!

As for the rest of my roomates and friends, I try and keep in touch with them whenever I get the chance. Take care everyone!

No comments: