Monday, January 30, 2006

My Bro.


My lil' brother and I

This year has been an interesting one. I graduated college, spent the summer in Japan with my fiance and her parents, came back to Montana and became roomates with my little brother while I waited for JET to get back to me. It's been a bit choppy, lots of waiting, and as much as I would love to speed things up and get back to Japan, I can't help but be greatful for spending time with my brother. We probably won't see much of each other in the coming years, especially considering I'll be moving to a foriegn country soon, but It's been nice getting to know the adult version of my brother. He's in his mid-twenties and I'm in my later twenties, and we will have memories of each other to carry us until those few holidays and vacations in which we can see each other. Banditos until the end!


Banditos, Fritos, Ole!

1 comment:

Lady Hope said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW
You are both look fabulous!
So Adorable!
I loved these Pics.
Thanks for giving me the Link :)