Sunday, September 04, 2005

True Beauty

True Beauty


Sometimes a guy like me has to wonder how he lucked out and found a girl this beautiful? You know what the funny thing is, she's a thousand times more beautiful on the inside. Her personality glows a brilliant ora engulfs all those who come into contact with her and they are instantly mesmorized!

One day when Sayaka came to my University to have lunch with me she had worn a very beautiful spanish dress and white blouse. A fellow student came up to me and instantly his jaw hit the ground. "This is your fiance?" He enquired with an awe struck dumbfounded tone. I nodded and he just grinned and said, "I'll trade you my wife for her!"

This occurance is more common than you may think. Odd as it may sound, I've had more than one man come up to me offering to trade me their wives.

My fiance Sayaka and I


A full grown Japanese man about fifty two years old came up to me about a year and a half ago and put his hand on my shoulder. Beckoning me closer he whispered in my ear, "I'll give you my wife for her." I looked over as he stared at my girl, knowing that I wouldn't trade her for anything in the God given Universe, and two thoughts came across my mind, cold cock the rude bastard or take it as a compliment and apologize for his inhability to please his wife. Then apologize to the wife who, aparently, is just another posession of this man. After all, the thought had crossed my mind that beyond Sayaka's beauty, what most people envy is how strong our love for each other is. I chose to let the man learn the hard way, maybe someday he'd become a real man and learn how to accept the love of his wonderful Japanese wife, who hovered patiently in the background waiting for her drunk husband to move along.

A beauty


Perhaps you have heard stories about a girl so stunning that cars pull off the road just to oogle? Or cars drive into other cars while they oogle? Well, that's her, that's Sayaka. I've stared a many Japanese-punk down, whether they be 58 years old or 15 years old, she has an effect on men that would make Helen of Troy wonder why only a 1,000 ships? The truth is, Helen of Troy wasn't a real woman, she was a man's fantasy woman. A woman designed to be the perfection of beauty so that she too would be the greatest prize. However, all of these heroic men forgot one very important detail, it's not the woman that is the prize, but her love.

I'm the luckiest guy in the world, not because Sayaka chose me, but because she chose to love me. And that's special.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

I can't believe men just walk up to you and offer to trade their wife. I mean, how happy can they be in their marriage then?

Tristan Vick said...

Yeah, but it's not about being happy in a marriage. They may be happy, they may not. When it comes to a man, who lives in a man's fantasy world, he can do anything --even let his penis dictate his actions.

And consider that there is no moral taboos associated with infadelity... why not do it? That's the justification of it, but I know deep down inside, they're just insecure with their own relationship so they try to pump up their manliness by sleeping with other women. It's a psychology thing.