Thursday, July 28, 2005

Journey's End? Or just a New Beginning?


Sayaka and her little sister Yayoi (left)

Well, I'm getting ready to make the extremely long flight back to the States, so don't mind the delay in posts. I really hate to be leaving Japan, as this is my own graceland, but such is the life of a traveling man. I'll be taking a few weeks off from blogging after my return to Montana, but before I do I'll leave you all with this nice picture of two very special and extremely lovely ladies: Sayaka (right) and her cute younger sister Yayoi (left). I hope you all had as much fun watching my Japan adventure as I had posting pics and sharing it with you! Look for more insightful posts on Japanese culture in the near future and keep an eye out for new exciting things! You'll never know what I'll post next. See you all again very soon.

2 comments:

Astrid said...

Okay, peace out.

Tristan Vick said...

Peace on girly-Oh! Peace on!