Sunday, May 29, 2005

What`s in your Yogurt?

Being back in Japan is wonderful. I always get to try all the new foods, and all the crazy ones too! Japan is notorious for health conscious diets, and nobody does or eats anything without knowing excatly what is in it and how it affects the body. I really missed the vending machines, and how you get a selection. It`s not just about the soda. You can get your Mountain Dew and Coka-Cola, but you also get an array of hot and cold tea, coffee, juice, and variety of vitamin drinks right from the machines. I`ve been craving things like Pocari Sweat, a sports drink made by a pharmasutical company.

Right now I`m trying something new. It`s Alovera Yogurt. It consists of real alo and alo chunks. It`s also green, so once you get past the snotty texture of the alovera chunks and the green coloring, it`s quite delicious! Well, I just thought I`d check in, and I will be sure to post some pics of my daily adventures, being as I was smart enough to get a digital camera for this trip.

No comments: